A Peer Reviewed/ Referred Journal
ISSN: 1548 - 7741
1. Maharashtra Governments financing schemes for tribals of Maharashtra
Prof. Aswale Santosh Radhakisan, (M.Com, GDC&A, SET) - Adv. M.N. Deshmukh Arts Science & Commerce College Rajur, Tal- Akole, Dist- Ahmednagar. 422604
Page No: 1-6
2. Agricultural Marketing in India
Miss. Amrita R. Billade - Global Institute of Management, Sangamner
Page No: 7-17
3. ASIA AND EUROPEAN SOVEREIGN-DEBT CRISIS
DR. THAKUR AKASH ASHOK, Assistant professor - Department of Accountancy G.E. Society’s R.N.C Arts, J.D.B Commerce & N.S.C. Science College Nasik-Road 422101
Page No: 18-26
4. Working of Farmers’ Clubs in North Goa: An Analytical Study.
Arun Ramakant Marathe, Assistant Professors in Commerce - Vidya Prabodhini College of Commerce, Education, Computer & Management, Vidya Nagar, Parvari Goa, Pin: 403 521.
Page No: 27-30
5. INDIA AND SAARC COUNTRIES : RECENT TREND IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Dr. Bhausaheb .Y. Deshmukh, (Associate Professor & Head ,Dept. of Economics) - Adv.M.N.Deshmukh Arts,Sci.& Comm.College Rajur, Tal-Akole,Dist- A-Nagar, (MS)
Page No: 31-37
6. Impact of Goods and Service Tax (GST) on Indian Economy
Dr. Bhagwat Bhaurao Gadekar - B.Y.K. College of Commerce, Nashik., Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Page No: 38-44
7. Consumer Behaviour Towards Purchasing of Durable Goods.
Mrs. Bankar S.D., Lecturer In Commerce - (M.Com, M. Phil., SET) New Arts, Commerce & Sci. College, Ahmednagar
Page No: 45-48
8. Management Education in India: Aspirants outlook and recent trends
Dr. A. P. Unde
Page No: 49-54
9. INDIANSTARTUPS-ECOSYSTEM, ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
PriyankaPatil (BBA, M.Com, M.B.A), Assistant Professor - Department of B.B.A Bhonsala Military College, Rambhoomi, Nashik
Nikita Ramdas Bhatia ( B.Com, M.B.A, M.Com), Assistant Professor - Department of B.B.A. Bhonsala Military College, Rambhoomi, Nashik
Page No: 55-59
10. Present Scenario of Fishing Industry in India
Dr.Ranpise Bhausaheb D., (M.Com.SET,NET,G.D.C.&A.,P.hD), Assistant Professor - Padmashri Vikhe Patil College Pravaranagar
Dr.Mrs.Kanawade Pratibha V., (M.Com.NET,Ph.D), Assistant Professor - Padmashri Vikhe Patil College Pravaranagar
Page No: 60-64
11. E-GOVERNANCE OF TAXATION WITHIN INDIA IN THE ERA OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: THE TIMELY NEED
DR. BHAVESH CHANDRAKANT BHUPTANI, M.Com; LL.B.; M.PhiL; Ph.D. - Assistant Professor in Commerce at VMV COMMERCE, JMT ARTS & JJP SCIENCE COLLEGE, WARDHMANA NAGAR, NAGPUR
Page No: 65-73
12. Micro Finance and Poverty reduction In India
Dr.Bhavini K. Patel, ( M.Com, M.Phil & Ph.D ) - Surat Municipal Corporation From Surat,Gujarat
Page No: 74-79
13. Utilization of Total Quality Management
Dr. Borde Gorakshanath Dnyaneshwar - Head department of Commerce Pravaranagar
Mr. Shelke Digambar Sakharam - Padmashri Vikhe Patil College, Padmashri Vikhe Patil College, Pravaranagar
Page No: 80-84
14. “The Study of Recent Trends in Rural Marketing”
Dr. Gadhe Dattatraya Punjaji, Associate Professor (Commerce) - C.D. Jain College of Commerce, Shrirampur Dist- Ahmednagar Pin - 423601
Page No: 85-90
15. A STUDY ON INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISEMENT ON CONSUMERS IN BALASORE TOWN
DR DEBADUTTA DAS, Asst. Prof. - Department of Business Management FAKIR MOHAN UNIVERSITY, BALASORE, ODISHA
Page No: 91-115
16. THE CHALLENGES OF VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT SCHEME AND IT’S IMPACT ON EMPLOYEES AND ORGANISATION WITH REFERENCE TO BSNL/MTNL
Dr. Devendra Kashinath Bhawari - BYK College of Comerce, Nashik
Page No: 116-121
17. MICRO INSURANCE IN INDIA: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
Dr. Devika - Post-doctoral Fellow, ICSSR, New Delhi,
Dr. Ashok Agrawal, Associate Professor - Dept. of ABST, University of Rajasthan,
Page No: 122-131
18. RECENT TRENDS IN RETAIL MARKETING WITH RESPECT TO COMMUNICATION
PROF.VAIBHAV B. DONGARE, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - ATES`S TECHNICAL CAMPUS, AKOLE
DR. NITIN ZAWARE, DIRECTOR - RAJEEV BUSINESS SCHOOL, PUNE
Page No: 132-136
19. AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AWARENESS AND ATTITUDE IN EMPLOYEES WITH THE REFERENCE OF MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA, NASHIK
Dr Chandrakant Bhagvat Chaudhari, (MCom, PhD,ICWA, MBA,LLB,SET) HOD - Business Administration RNC Arts JDB Commerce and SNC Science College, Nashikroad
Page No: 137-142
20. A Study of Implementation of GST and Its Impact on Higher Education: An Overview
Dr. Shyam Jivan Salunkhe, Associate Professor and Head - Faculty of Commerce A R B Garud College, Shendurni Dist. Jalgaon Maharashtra 424204
Page No: 143-149
21. Impact of Social Media Marketing On Customers with Special Reference to Selected Professors in BYK College of Commerce, Nashik.
Dr. Chintamani Avinash Ramesh, Assistant Professor - B.Y.K. College of Commerce, Nashik
Page No: 150-156
22. Skill Based Education for Employment Development
Dr. V. A. Kharde, Dr. R. A. Dighe - Asst. Professor, Dept. of Commerce, A.S.C. College, Kolhar
Page No: 157-160
23. E-BUSINESS: INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS
Dr. Mahendrakumar D. Katre, Assistant Professor - Yashoda Girl’s Arts & Commerce Colllege, Nagpur.
Page No: 161-168
24. IMPACT OF GST ON LEASE SERVICES IN INDIA
Dr. Meenakshi Kumawat, Assistant Professor - Department of ABST S.S.Jain Subodh Commerce & Arts college, Jaipur
Page No: 169-174
25. FUTURE PROSPECTS OF E-GOVERNANCE: A STUDY
Dr. Sanjay B. Bagde, Asst. Professor - Dept. of Commerce Dr. L.D. Balkhande College, Pavni, Dist. Bhandara R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur. (India).
Page No: 175-182
26. E- GOVERNANCE: MAJOR CHALLENGES IN INDIA
Dr. Sanjay Dhanvijay, Asst. Professor - Arts, Commerce & Science College, Arvi, Wardha Dept. of Commerce R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur. (India)
Page No: 183-188
27. Types of Online Advertising
Dr. Sanjay B. Shinde, M.Com, MBA, SET, GDC&A, Ph.D. - MES, Shri Dnyaneshwar Mahavidyalaya Newasa, Tal:Newsa, Dist: Ahmednagar (MS), INDIA
Page No: 189-193
28. GST: Impact on International Trade
Dr. Smt. Suvarna S. Walikar, Asst. Professor of Commerce - Government First Grade College, Khanapur, Dist: Belagavi (Karnataka)
Page No: 194-198
29. HUMAN RESOURCE ACCOUNTING – A RADICAL VIEW
Dr. Vivekananda A Ughade, Assistant professor - department of commerce Government First Grade college Vijayapura TQ: Dist: vijayapura – 586101.
Page No: 199-205
30. A STUDY OF VARIOUS SECTORS AND THEIR ACHIVEMENTS THROUGH MAKE IN INDIA
Dr. N.E.Bhangale - Bhusawal Arts, Sci & P.O.N.Com college
Page No: 206-211
31. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SUTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT:IN THE CONTEXT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANACE
DR. PRATAP M.CHAUHAN, M.Com;M.A.( Eco), B. Ed, B.P.ED, M.Phil.; NET (Com), Ph.D., - Assistant Professor in Commerce & HOD (Com) at VMV COMMERCE, JMT ARTS & JJP SCIENCE COLLEGE, WARDHMANA NAGAR, NAGPUR
Page No: 212-218
32. THE GLORY OF HAMPI AND ITS UNKNOWN FACTS
Dr.Rafiya M.A., Ph.D (Economics)
Page No: 219-234
33. Cloud Technology in revolutionizing the Retail Industry
Rekha Appasaheb Kadhane, (Assit. Professor & Faculty Incharge) - Adv. M. N. Deshmukh Arts, Science & Commerce College Rajur, Tal- Akole Dist- Ahmednagar
Page No: 235-239
34. Impact of Goods and Services Tax ( GST) on Indian Agricultural Sector in India
Prof .Dr. S.D. Nikam - BYK College of Commerce, Nasik
Page No: 240-244
35. Green Banking initiatives towards Sustainable Development – a study in selected banks of Badlapur
Asst. Prof. Farida Khopoliwala - Department of Economics Bharat College of Arts & Commerce Badlapur (w)
Page No: 245-249
36. Recent Trends in E-Commerce
Prof.GalboteTusharAmbadas - New Arts, Commerceand Science College, Parner.
Page No: 250-252
37. Technology issue in Mobile Commerce : in India
Prof.Thorat Ganesh Ambadas, Assistant Professor - Dept.of Commerce, S.M.B.S.T.College,Sangamner.
Page No: 253-257
38. Challenges and Prospects for Management Education
Dr. Sau.Gursal Vijaya Nitin - I/C Prin. Sau.Sushilamai Kale Arts,Commerce &Science College, Gautamnagar.
Page No: 258-263
39. Make in India – A lesson from Growth Story of China
Dr. Hamdani Rizwana M.J., Associate Professor (Dept. of Economics) - MGV’s Arts, Commerce & Sciences College, Malegaon City, Tal- Malegaon Dist, Nashik. 423 203
Page No: 264-269
40. RECENT TREND IN MARKETING: DIGITAL MARKETING
Dr. Harsha B. Goyal, (Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce and Accountancy) - Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s, Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400703.
Page No: 270-274
41. Paper on Role of micro financing units through MUDRA and PMRY towards Start up
Dr.Himanshi D. Mansukhani, Asstt. Professor - Dept. of Accountancy ShethN. K. T. T College of Commerce and J. T. T College of Arts, Thane
Ms. Sujata Pal, Asstt. Professor - Sheth N. K. T. T College of Commerce and J. T. T College of Arts, Thane
Page No: 275-2782
42. E-Commerce: Opportunities and Challenges
Prof. Dr. Manojkumar Jyotiram Gaikwad, (Research Guide) - Vasantrao Naik Arts, Science and Commerce College – Shahada Dist. Nandurbar (MS)
Hitesh Suresh Thakare, Ph.D. (Research Scholar) - Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (MS)
Page No: 283-288
43. Role of an International Manager.
Page No: 289-291
44. RISK AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Dr.K.Lokeswara Rao, Principal - Amar College of Education Palasa –chinnabadam-532222 Srikakulam-Dist. A.P.
Page No: 292-306
45. TAX STRUCTURE IN INDIA AND IT’S IMPACT ON ECONOMICAL GROWTH
Prof. R. G. Kolhe, Associate Professor - (Head Dept. of Economics Vice Principal) New Arts, Commerce & Science College, Ahmednagar, Dist. Ahmednagar
Page No: 307-311
46. Role of English in Business
Prof. Ganesh .S. Kusmude - Adv.M.N.Deshmukh College,Rajur Tal- Akole Dist- Ahmednagar
Page No: 312-313
47. An Empirical Study of E-Commerce
Prof. Kute Puja Chandrakant - PDEA’s, Annasaheb Waghire College, Otur Tal – Junner, Dist – Pune
Page No: 314-318
48. A Marketing Strategy use by Pharmaceuticals companies for Over the Counter drugs (OTC)
Mr. Liyakat R. Sayyad, Research Scholar - Arts, Commerce & Science College, Sonai, Dist:- A’nagar, Maharashtra, India
Prof. Dr. Ashok D. Kalam, Assistant Professor & H.O.D. - BSM, Basmat, Dist.Hingoli, Maharashtra, India
Page No: 319-323
49. Foreign Trade of India
Mr. Maharudra Bibhishan Khose, Assistant Professor - Department of Economics, K.J.Somaiya College of Arts, Commerce & Science Kopargaon, Dist Ahmednagar.
Page No: 324-328
50. Borrowers’ perceptions towards agricultural loan: A case study of selected commercial banks of Vijayapur District
Mallappa. S.Khodnapur (Research Scholar), Assistant Professor of Commerce - Governmenr First Grade College, Vijayapur
Dr. R.M.Patil (Research Guide) - G.P.Porawal Arts, Commerce & Science College, Sindagi
Page No: 329-339
51. A Study of the challenges faced by Automobile Companies- 2019
Dr.Meena Sharma, Ph.D,M.Phil,M.Com,PGDBM., Associate Professor, DIMR
Page No: 340-346
52. A Review of Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY): Special reference to Maharashtra State: (2015 to 2019)
Monali Sanjay Chaudhary - University of Mumbai.
Page No: 347-352
53. A PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM MANAGEMENT IN NASHIK
Mr.Laxaman Suresh Shendge, Assistant Professor - Department of Geography, R.N.C.Arts,J.D.B.Comm & N.S.C.Sci college,NashikRoad.
Page No: 353-357
54. “GREEN MARKETING-ROLE OF POLICY MAKERS AND ITS IMPACT”
DR MUKARAM KHAN - DHARMSINH DESAI INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION A CONSTITUENT INSTITUTE OF DHARMSINH DESAI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ROAD, NADIAD, DISTRICT KHEDA, GUJARAT
Page No: 358-361
55. “FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILY”
DR MUKARAM KHAN - DHARMSINH DESAI INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION A CONSTITUENT INSTITUTE OF DHARMSINH DESAI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ROAD, NADIAD, DISTRICT KHEDA, GUJARAT
Page No: 362-368
56. PRESENT SCENARIO HOSPITALS IN INDIA
Mr. Murtadak B.N., (M.Com, M. Phil., SET, G.D.C&A.), Asst. Professor - New Arts, Commerce & Sci. College, Ahmednagar
Page No: 369-374
57. Recent Trends in E – Commerce
N. H. Khatik, HOD - Department of Commerce Janseva Foundation Sanchalit Arts and Commerce College Shendi (Bhandardara)
Page No: 375-379
58. The Role of Deen Dayal Upadhyay's Grameen Kaushal Yojana in creating rural employment in India
Nilesh Bhagawan Mahajan, Assistant Professor In Economics - Arts, Commerce & Science College Ravalgaon, Malegaon, Nashik
Page No: 380-385
59. Issues in Indian Agriculture Marketing
Olya I. Vasave, Assistant Professor - Dept. of Economics, Sathaye College, Vile Parle, East Mumbai.
Page No: 386-389
60. Emerging Trends in Commerce and Management Education.
Dr. HarjeetBrijmohan Panjabi - SangamnerNagarpalika Art’s, D. J. Malpani Commerce & B. N. Sarda Science Sangamner College, Sangamner.
Page No: 390-392
61. Marketing- In India online marketing
Smt. Vaidya Punam Revnnath - Agasti Art’s, commerce, D.R.sciance college Akole.
Page No: 393-397
62. A Study to Analyse Dairy Business in Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra: Agricultural Farmer’s Perspective
Shri – Kandekar Parashram Gangadhar (Research Scholar) - Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University , Nanded (MS) India
Dr. S M. Vadghule (PHD Guide) - Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University , Nanded (MS) India
Page No: 398-402
63. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ORGANIC FARMING V/S CHEMICAL FARMING
PrathameshJoshi. M.com (Part II) - P.E.Society’s Modern College Of Art’s, Science & Commerce, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411016
Mrs. Manjusha Kulkarni, Assit.Professor - P.E.Society’s Modern College of Art’s, Science & Commerce, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411016
Page No: 403-411
64. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF TATA STEEL LTD. FOR BALANCING ECONOMIC PROSPERITY, ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SOCIAL BENEFITS FOR THE COMMUNITY
Dr. Mrs. Kanawade Pratibha Vijay, Dr. Ranpise Bhausaheb D. - Asst. Professor, Department of Commerce, Padmashri Vikhe Patil Arts, Science & Commerce College, Pravaranagar
Page No: 412-418
65. Recent Trends of Banking Sector in India
Dr. Priyanka Khose, Assistant Professor - Dept. of Economics, New Arts, Comm. And Science College, Ahmednagar-414001.
Page No: 419-424
66. FARMER LOAN WAIVER: BENEFITS OF FARMER LOAN WAIVER TO FARMERS AND ADVERSE EFFECTS ON THE ECONOMY OF THE COUNTRY
PROF. SANTOSH RAMNATH BORASTE, Assistant Professor - KVN Naik Arts and Commerce College, Dindori Tal. Dindori, Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 325-428
67. CHANGING GLOBAL SCENAIRO OF YOUTH EMPLOYMENT IN AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
Prof. Dr. Rajaram Nathaji Wakchaure, (M.Com., M.A(Eco.), M.Phil., Ph.D., G.D.C&A) - Associate Professor & Recognized Research Guide, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Page No: 429-432
68. ROLE OF AN INTERNATIONAL MANAGER
Rajanigandha S. Gaikwad, Assistant Professor in Commerce - Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Art, Science and Commerce College Vinchur dalvi Tal – Sinnar Dristict-Nashik
Page No: 433-438
69. “Disinvestment and Its Effect on Indian Economy”
Dr. Ingole Ramesh Jankiram - Abad lodha & Jain ( Sr.) College Chandwad Tal. Chandwad Dist. Nashik-423101
Page No: 439-445
70. Study the Development of Dairy Cooperative in Pune District
Dr. M. A. Raffey, Assistant Director - UGC-Human Resource Development Center, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad
Mr. Adamane Santosh L., Research Student - Arts, Commerce & Science College, Sonai, Tal:- Newasa, Dist:- Ahmednagar
Page No: 446-450
71. The Role of NABARDs Farmers Producer Organizations in the Development of Farmers and Agriculture Sector in India
Ravindra A. Jadhav, (Assistant Professor) - Dept. of Commerce, K.J. Somaiya Arts, Commerce & Science College, Kopargaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
Page No: 451-458
72. A Study of Financial Performance of Public sector Banks in India Using CAMEL Methodology
Dr. Dipti Arora, Assistant Professor - D.R.Patel and R.B. Patel Commerce And B.C. Patel BBA college, Surat
Page No: 459-470
73. BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY – GATE WAY TO INNOVATION: A CASE OF SAMSUNG MOBILE
Dr. Reshma A Vaja, Assistant Professor - Head of Department of Commerce Niranjana Majithia College of Commerce M.G Road. Kandivali (west)
Page No: 471-477
74. Financial Analysis of Women’s Co-Operative Credit Societies in Ahmednagar District
Prof. Rishikesh Jagdish Malani, Global Institute of Management Sangamner.
Dr. R. N. Wakchaure, Arts, Science and Commerce College Rahata.
Page No: 478-488
75. THE STUDY OF CAPITAL GAIN TAX IN INDIA WITH REFERENCE TO INDIVIDUAL ASSESSEE
Rohit Bhagwat Pagare, G. E. Society’s - R.N.C Arts, J. D. B. Commerce and N.S.C. Science college, Nashik Road
Page No: 489-497
76. A STUDY OF DEVELOPMENT OF LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP IN INDIA
Dr.Ughade S.S., Assistant Professor and HOD of Department of Commerce - Annasaheb Awate College,Manchar-Pune.
Page No: 498-505
77. An Investigation of an Impact of LPG on Indian Economy.
Prof-Giri M.S. (M. Com, M. Phil, DTL, NET), Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce. Hon.B.J.ACS College, Ale.
Page No: 506-511
78. An Analytical Study of Green Accounting Practices followed by Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Companies.
Prof Mane Y.S. (M. Com, SET, NET), Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce. Hon.B.J.ACS College, Ale.
Page No: 512-515
79. BRICS Bank (New Development Bank) Profile and How India benefit from?
Dr. (Mrs) Unde S.A, Asst. Professor - ACS and BCS College, Ashwi.
Page No: 516-520
80. Information Technology: A Driving Force of Productivity
Dr.S.R.Pagare, Faculty of Commerce - K.J.Somaiya College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Kopargaon.
Page No: 521-525
81. DEMONETISATION AND ITS IMPACTS ON INDIAN ECONOMY
Dr. Sadashiv Sitaram Mengal, Asst. Professor - Department of Economics, Indrayani Mahavidyalaya Talegaon Dabhade.
Page No: 526-530
82. Tourism Potential In Tribal Sub Plan Area of Ahmednagar District.
Dr. Vasudev Shivaji Salunke - DEPT.OF GEOGRAPHY, K.J.SOMAIYA COLLEGE, KOPARGAON ,AHMEDNAGAR
Page No: 531-535
83. Impact of Coronavirus (nCoV) Disease on Global Economy
Prof. Pawar Sandip Tarachand - S.N. Arts, D.J. Malpani Comm., B.N. Sarda Sci. College, Sangamner.
Prof. Sawant Tanaji Haribhau - Adv. Manoharrao Nanasaheb Deshmukh Arts, Sci. & Comm. College, Rajur, Akole.
Page No: 536-541
84. DIGITAL MARKETING: THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
DR. SANJAY L. ARGADE, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE K. J. SOMAIYA COLLEGE, KOPARGAON
Page No: 542-546
85. Electronic Payment System In India
Prof. Sawant Tanaji Haribhau (M.Com,SET,GDC&A) - Adv. Manoharrao Nanasaheb Deshmukh Arts, Sci. & Comm. College, Rajur, Akole.
Page No: 547-551
86. A STUDY OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND ITS SIGNIFICANCE FOR BUSINESS.
Dr. Arun Gaikwad, Professor & Head - Dept. of Commerce and Research Center, Sangamner S. N. Arts, D. J. M. Commerce & B. N. S. Science College.
CMA Satish Dhokare, Research Scholar - Dept. of Commerce and Research Center, Sangamner S. N. Arts, D. J. M. Commerce & B. N. S.Science College.
Page No: 552-561
87. GREEN BANKING
Prof. Shinde S.B, Prof. Shaikh H.K - ACS College,Ashoknagar.
Page No: 562-565
88. To study of Rice production and marketing in Narth Maharashtra
Asst. Prof. Shashikant Suryabhan Khemnar - Department of Commerce R. N. C Arts, J. D. B. Commerce & N. S. C. Science College, Nashik Road
Page No: 566-572
89. GLOBAL ECONOMIC INTEGRATION WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO REGIONAL INTEGRATION
ShobhnaDangwar, Asst.Professor - Commerce, Smt.Devkiba Mohansinhji Chauhan College of Commerce and Science, Lions English School, Lions Charitable Trust, Sayli Road, Silvassa: 396230 University: Mumbai University
Page No: 573-578
90. EFFECT OF GST ON COMMON MAN
ShraddhaShinde., M.Com (Part-II) - P.E.Society’s Modern College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Ganeshkhind Pune-411016
Mrs.ManjushaKulkarni., Assist. Professor - P.E.Society’s Modern College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Ganeshkhind Pune-411016
Page No: 579-586
91. A Study of Consumer’s Attitude Towards Online Shopping with Amazon.
Shweta Ashish Mehta - Dr.B.N.Purandhare Arts, Smt.S.S.Gupta Commerce &Smt.S.A.MithaiwalaScience College, Lonavla-410401
Page No: 587-591
92. DESIGNATION WISE ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: A STUDY OF TECH MAHINDRA PVT. LTD.
Dr. Anuradha Pathak, Associate Professor - B.V.P.I.M, Maliba Campus, Uka Tarsadia University, Bardoli.
Dr. Shyam Jivan Salunkhe, Associate Professor - A R B Garud College, Shendurni, Dist. Jalgaon, Maharashtra.
Page No: 592-610
93. Outcome based Education in Higher Studies: The Need of the Hour
Dr. Sima Kumari, Professor & Dean - Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research 9, Institutional Area, Sector-25, Rohini, Delhi- 110085
Page No: 611-621
94. Impact of Influencer Marketing through Social Media on Customers Purchase Decision in Goa-Case Study Analysis
Sonali Gaunker, Assistant Professor in Commerce - Government College of Arts, Science and Commerce Quepem –Goa
Dr. Roshan Usapkar, Research Guide, M. Com Coordinator - Sant Sohirobanath Ambiye Government college of Arts and Commerce, Pernem Goa
Page No: 622-630
95. MERGER AND ACQUISITION OF ICICI BANK AND THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN
SONALISA MOHANTY, Lecturer in commerce - F.M.H.S.S, Balasore, Odisha
GAYATRI GUHA ROY, Research scholar (M.Phil. in commerce) - F.M. University, Balasore, Odisha
DR KHARDE VIJAY ABASHEB, Department of Commerce at Arts - Science and Commerce College, KOLHAR TAL-RAHATA DIST- AHMEDNAGAR,Maharastra
Page No: 631-638
96. ROLE OF ADVERTISING
Miss. Sonawane Deepika Shrikant, (M. Com., B. Ed., SET), Assistant Professor - Dept. of Commerce, New Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar.
Page No: 639-642
97. Impact of GST on Small Scale Enterprises (Rural Sector)
Dr. Subhash Wavhal, Assistant Professor - Dept. of Commerce PDEA’s Waghire College Saswad Ta-Purandar Dist-Pune 412301
Page No: 643-645
98. EFFECT OF GST ON SALE OF HOTELS IN PIMPRI-CHINCHWAD AREA
SHUBHAM ANKUSH DEUNGALE - Master in Commerce. Roll no 1950010.
Prof Manjusha Pramod Kulkarni - Modern college of Arts Science & commerce Ganeshkhind Pune-411016.
Page No: 646-654
99. Recent Changes, Challenges and Consequences in Commerce
Sunil Dattatray Joshi, M.com M.A,. Ph.D. D.I.T, Associate Professor - Bhonsala Military College
Page No: 655-660
100. Economics –A capsule for India’s Sluggish Educational system
Unita B. AhireDr.Sunita B Ahire - Department of Economics R.N.C Arts, J.D.B Commerce & N.S.C. Science College
Page No: 661-668
101. Public Private Partnership in India
Dr. Suresh M. Devare, Assistant Professor - Department of political Science K.J.S College Kopargaon
Page No: 669-675
102. An Empirical Study on the moderating effect of age on relationship between Talent Management and Employee Engagement at NESCO in Odisha
Tulasi Bej, Research Scholar (PhD.) - PG. Dept. of Business Management, Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Balasore
Dr. Debadutta Das, Assistant Professor - PG. Dept. of Business Management, Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Balasore
Page No: 676-683
103. IMPACT OF GOODS AND SERVICES TAX ON INDIAN ECONOMY: AN ANALYSIS
Vallabha Kabade, Assistant professor - Department of Commerce, Government First Grade College Zalaki, TQ: Indi Dist: Vijayapur – 586204
Page No: 684-688
104. Role of Foreign Direct Investment intheIndian Economy
Dr. VasantNanaraoPatange, Assistant Professor - Dept. of Economics A.R.B.Garud College, Shendurni Dist- Jalgaon
Page No: 689-695
105. Recent Trends in E-Commerce
Dr. Vidya M. Jirage, Assistant Professor of Commerce - Government First Grade College, Khanapur, Dist-Belagavi State-Karnataka
Page No: 696-700
106. Farmer’s Orientation Programme for Agricultural Development
Asst. Prof. Vijay Maruti Sukate - Dept. of Commerce RNC Arts, JDB Commerce and NSC Science College, Nashik-Road, Nashik. 422101.
Page No: 701-706
107. The Study of Various Management Style in the Business in India
Prof. Nagpure Vijay Bhausaheb - C.D. Jain College of Commerce, Shrirampur, Dist- Ahmednagar
Page No: 707-711
108. Impact of E-Banking on Traditional Banking
Dr. Archana A. Vikhe, Vice-principal - A.S.C College, Kolhar
Page No: 712-715
109. RECENT TRENDS & CHALLENGES IN ECOMMERCE IN INDIA
Mr. BARVE VISHAL PUNJARAM, Assistant Professor - G. E. Society’s Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi College of Commerce, Nashik
Page No: 716-722
110. Impact of Total Quality Management in Higher Education
Prof. Vrushali Avinash Ghodke
Page No: 723-727
111. A STUDY ON DIGITAL DISRUPTION IN TECHNOLOGICAL PRODUCTS.
Mrs. Bhakti Krishnakumar Bandolkar, Assistant Professor of Commerce - Government College of Arts, Science and Commerce Quepem – Goa
Mr. Krishnakumar Nanu Bandolkar, Assistant Professor of Economics - Government College of Arts, Science and Commerce Quepem – Goa
Page No: 728-733
112. Marketing of Private Coaching Classes in Marathwada Region. A comparative study of Nanded and Latur Districts.
Mr.Ram D.Kolhe, Ph.D. Research Scholar - School of Commerce and Management Sciences, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, vishnupuri, Nanded
Page No: 734-740
113. Implications of Financial Sector Reforms on Banking Sector in India.
MR. DEVDATTA DHONDIRAM SHETE, ASST.PROFESSOR- AGASTI ARTS - COMMERCE AND D.R. SCIENCE COLLEGE AKOLE, TAL-AKOLE.
Page No: 741-745
114. Artificial Intelligence (AI): Challenges & Opportunities for Commerce
Prof. Amol R. Kasar, B.Voc (Accounting & Taxation) - Dept. of Comm. & Res. Center S. N. Arts, D. J. Malpani Comm. and B. N. Sarda Scie. College, Sangamner
Page No: 746-750
115. Indian Banking Sector: Challenges and Remedial Measures
Mrs. Priyanka Mahesh Auti, Lecturer - N.B.T. Law College,Nashilk - 5
Page No: 751-758
116. Indian Agriculture & Marketing
Professor (Dr.) Suhas Avhad - Member, BOS in Economics Department of Economics S.M.B.S.T.College, Sangamner
Dr.Balasaheb Wakchaure - Arts, Commerce College Shendi, Bhandardhara
Page No: 759-762
117. Modern Technology and Agriculture Production
Prof. Deshmukh Nitin Ulhas - Adv. M.N. Deshmukh Arts Science & Commerce College Rajur, Tal- Akole, Dist- Ahmednagar. 422604
Ph.D. Guide: - Dr. Ashok Korade - S. K. Gandhi College Kada Tal. Ashti,Dist.Beed
Page No: 763-766
118. KHADI REFORM AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME : IMPACT ON THE RURAL ECONOMY OF GUJARAT
Dr. Nikkita C. Doshi, H.O.D., Dept. of Economics - D.R.Patel and R.B.Patel Commerce College & B.C.Patel BBA College, Bharthana (Vesu), Surat
Dr. Sweta D. Taneja, Asst. Professor - D.R.Patel and R.B.Patel Commerce College & B.C.Patel BBA College, Bharthana (Vesu), Surat
Page No: 767-770