A Peer Reviewed/ Referred Journal
ISSN: 1548 - 7741
1. GREEN SYNTHETIC APPROACH TO 1,7-BIS(SUBSTITUTED PHENYL)1,6-HEPTADENE-3,5-DIONES
P. Mangaveni - St. Joseph’s College for Women, Gnanapuram, Visakhapatnam-530004, Andhra Pradesh
K.P. Suhasini - Vignan’s Institute of Engineering for Women, Duvvada, Visakhapatnam-530046, Andhra Pradesh
Page No: 1-6
2. Synthesis,Characterization of push-pulled Anthra Quinone Analogs
Shaik Lakshman, AVLNSH Hariharan, K.Ram Moahan Rao - Department of Chemistry, GITAM Deemed to be University, Visakhapatnam 530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Mutyalanaidu - Department of Botany, AK N University, Rajamahendravaram 533296, Andhra Pradesh, India
Page No: 7-11
3. Solvent free one-pot synthesis of, 7, 7-Dimethyl-4-phenyl-2-thioxo-2,3,4,6,7, 8- hexahydro-1H-quinazolin-5-ones and bioevluation using camphor sulfonicacid acid .
Nalla.Krishnarao - PRISM degree & PG College, Visakhapatnam - 530016.
Page No: 12-18
4. Green Chemistry and Its Prevailing Trends in Practice
Rajeswari Lalam - Smt. N.P.S. Govt. College for Women, Chittoor, Dept. of organic Chemistry, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
K. Bharath Kumar - Dept. of organic Chemistry, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Page No: 19-24
5. Challenges and the Future Perspectives in Practicing Green Chemistry Principles for Sustainable Development – A Focus & Review
Dr. P. Bhushanavathi, Dr. P .Mangaveni, Mrs. Y. Kumari, Mrs. P. Pushpavati - Department of Chemistry, St Joseph’s College for Women (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam, 530004, A.P., India.
Page No: 25-35
6. Solvent free Synthesis of substituted 7,7-dimethyl-4-phenyl - Tetrahydro quinazaloine-(1H,3H)- 2,5-diones employing camphorsulfonic acid and Bioevalution
V.Narasingarao, N.Krishnarao, B.Jaysree, B.Pryanka - PRISM degree&PG college, Visakhapatanm, India, 530016.
Page No: 36-41
7. BIOSYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ZINC OXIDE NANOPARTICLES
Mary Anupama Palukurty, Assistant Professor - Dept. of Biochemistry, St. Joseph’s College for Women (A), Visakhapatnam
Priyanka Vinjarapu - Dept. of Biotechnology, ANITS, Sangivalasa, Visakhapatnam
Page No: 42-53
8. Bactericidal efficacy of Magnesium Oxide Nanoparticles
Manyasree Dekonda, Assistant Professor - Department of Biotechnology, St. Joseph’s college for Women (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam, AP, INDIA
Page No: 54-59
9. NANOTECHNOLOGY A REVIVAL APPROACH FOR SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENT – MATERIAL SCIENCE
Mr.P.Jayarangarao, Asst Prof. - Dept of Engineering Chemistry, Baba Institute of Technology and Sciences Visakhapatnam
Dr.M.L.N.Acharyulu - Head of the Department S&H, Centurian university technology and management, Visakhapatnam.
Dr Aruna Kumari Nakkella, Asst Prof., of Engineering Chemistry - College of Engineering, Dr B R Ambedkar University Etcherla, Srikakulam
Page No: 60-70
10. RESEARCH TRENDS OF NANOTECHNOLOGY WITH REFERENCE TO INDIA AND CHINA
Mrs. V. ASWINI, Mr. KAMAKULA N. MURTHY - Asst. Professors in Chemistry & Economics, St. Josephs College for women (A), VSKP.
Page No: 71-84
11. Nanotechnology in Ancient Times: A Review
Dr. P. Aruna Devi - PG Director & Academic Co-Ordinator, St.Joseph’s College for Women(A), Visakhapatnam
Mrs .B. Madhavi, Assistant Professor, PG Chemistry - St.Joseph’s College for Women(A), Visakhapatnam
Ms. G. Sandhya Rani, Assistant Professor, PG Chemistry - St.Joseph’s College for Women(A), Visakhapatnam
Page No: 85-95
12. Seasonal Variations in the Ambient Air Quality In and Around Visakhapatnam Port Area
Ch. Durga Prasad, J. Mohana Rao, P.V.V. Prasada Rao, K. Devendra Vijay - Department of Environmental Sciences, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam 530003, India
Page No: 96-108
13. Effect of Bio – Composting process on Coffee Husk and its physico- chemical changes.
S.Hema, Asst.Professor - Department of Botany, St.Joseph’s College for Women (A), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
A.Vijayalakshmi, Professor - Department of Botany, Avinashilingam Institute for Home science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore-641 043, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 109-117
14. Assessment of Pollutants in the Air- A Study in Visakhapatnam
A. Mary Vijaya Ratna, Lecturer in Physics - St.Joseph’s College for women (A)
Page No: 118-124
15. SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT – A CASE STUDY
V.Naga Lakshmi, Associate Professors - Ch.S.D.St.Theresa’s College for Women(A), Eluru
G.Srinivasa Rao, G.Jyothi, B.Anu Radha, N.Madhavi - Assistant Professor, Ch.S.D.St.Theresa’s College for Women(A), Eluru
Page No: 125-128
16. Heavy Metal Accumulation in Fish and Risk to Human Health- A Review
P. Rosina George, Assistant Professor - Department of Zoology,St. Joseph’s College for Women (A), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
E. Harini, Assistant Professor - Department of Zoology,St. Joseph’s College for Women (A), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No: 129-135
17. Right to Pollution-free Water, Causes and Effects of Eutrophication of River Periyar in Kerala
Dr.Ponnada Indira, Assistant Professor of Law - Department of Law, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar College of Law, Andhra University., Visakhapatnam-530003 (A.P.), India.
Dr.P.T.Tulasi, Assistant Professor of Zoology - Department of Zoology, St.Joseph’s College for Women (A), Visakhapatnam- 530004(A.P.), India.
Page No: 136-141
18. Toxical impact in Environment – issues and solutions : A Present study
M.V.K.Mehar - Dept.of Physics, P.R.Govt.College(A),Kakinada, E.G.Dt.,AP
P.Suresh - Dept.of Chemistry, JNTUK,Kakinada, E.G.Dt.,AP
Page No: 142-147